Blue Power Construction operates business from the viewpoint of ESG (environment, society, and governance) with the aim of “actualizing a sustainable society” and “improving corporate value.”
In addition, we will actively work on the SDGs (sustainable development goals) set by the United Nations, to solve social issues around the world as a member of the international society and contribute to the creation of the sustainable earth environment.
Efforts to achieve the ESG
Occupational Health and Safety, Quality, Environment Policy
As a member of the construction industry, we will strive for environmental protection and safe construction, and contribute to society by providing high-quality services.
- To follow relevant laws, regulations, and demanded rules, and promote compliance-based business administration for conducting business activities properly.
- To always stick to the PDCA process for safety, health, quality, and environment, to improve them continuously.
- To secure the safety of all of employees and cooperators by removing risk factors and reducing labor, safety, and health risks.
- To improve customer satisfaction and contribute to local communities by grasping the demand from customers accurately and offering better construction and supervision services.
- To improve quality, streamline business operations, enhance productivity, and reduce costs by developing and improving technologies based on our ingenuity.
- To reduce environmental burdens based on environmentally friendly design, construction, and proposals, including the reduction and recycling of waste, and saving of resources and energy.
- To contribute to the actualization of a low-carbon society the international society aims for by actively engaging in the renewable energy business.
Efforts to achieve the SDGs
Seventeen common goals of the international community to be achieved by 2030, which were adopted at the UN Summit in September 2015
The SDGs are composed of 17 goals and 169 targets so that developing and developed countries join hands to realize a sustainable world without leaving no one behind.
The Blue Group strives to solve social issues through its business activities in various fields, including the Renewable Energy Business, which is the mainstay, the Wellness Business, the Development Business, and the Investment Business.
As a member of the international community, we will make continuous efforts to attain the SDGs.
We strive to develop a comfortable working environment tailored to diversity.
- Support for acquisition of qualifications
- Maternity leave system
- Childcare leave system
- Securing of the safety and health of employees
- Strict compliance
- Active recruitment of female managers
- Foreign and elderly people’s opportunities to get employed
- Cementing of partnerships among enterprises
- Dialogue with stakeholders
- Securing of the transparency and fairness of business administration
We will contribute to the conservation of the earth environment by offering the most appropriate living environment through construction works.
- To contribute to the actualization of a low-carbon society by actively engaging in the construction of renewable energy-related facilities.
- To enhance the initiatives for i-Construction, improve construction productivity with ICT, etc., and improve the business environment.
- To pursue environmentally friendly design, construction, and proposals, including the reduction and recycling of waste, and saving of resources and energy.
- To contribute to the sustainable development of local communities by utilizing our construction technologies for reducing environmental burdens and improving eco-efficiency.